Invitation to participate in the Polish-Italian economic mission
Regional Development Agency S.A. in Konin invites entrepreneurs from the SME sector from the area of Eastern Wielkopolska to participate in the Polish-Italian economic mission of representatives of foreign companies with entrepreneurs from the Greater Poland Energy Valley, which will be held on September 8-9, 2022.
The event is organized as part of the project entitled "Building and promoting the brand: Greater Poland Energy Valley" no. RPWP.01.04.02-30-0003 / 19, implemented from the Wielkopolska Regional Operational Program for 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund, Measure 1.4. Internationalization of the regional economy, Sub-measure 1.4.2. Economic promotion of the region, Task 3: Economic promotion - Organization of an incoming mission for representatives of foreign entities and / or experts for entrepreneurs from the Greater Poland Energy Valley.
Regional Development Agency S.A. During the economic mission, Konin will host representatives of Italian companies operating in the renewable energy sector, in particular in the field of technology transfer in the energy sector, with particular emphasis on systems related to the production, storage, distribution and use of hydrogen, as well as from industries related to the industry of tomorrow.
The main goal of the mission will be to establish cooperation between enterprises from the Greater Poland Energy Valley and invited foreign representatives of companies interested in investing in the region of Eastern Wielkopolska. The planned conferences, B2B meetings and study visits will be an opportunity to present to foreign companies the economic potential of Eastern Wielkopolska as an attractive region for the implementation of joint projects.
Regional entrepreneurs who conduct business activities in the Smart Specialization Areas for Wielkopolska and for the Konin subregion and are interested in trade, learning about new technologies and products and establishing commercial cooperation with foreign companies are invited to participate in the mission. PKD code sections assigned to the above-mentioned Smart Specialization Areas are listed and annexed to this call.
Participation in the economic mission is free. An initial program of the missions is attached to this call and details of the event will be announced once the companies are qualified to participate in the proposed event.
The mission may be attended by up to 6 entrepreneurs from Eastern Wielkopolska, up to two representatives per company.
Criteria for the recruitment of companies, conditions for participation in the economic mission on September 8-9, 2022:
- Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 651/2014 of 17 June 2014), which have their headquarters in Eastern Wielkopolska, i.e. the Konin subregion, poviats, may apply to participate in the mission: The city of Konin, Konin, Słupecki, Kolski and Turkish.
- Participation in the mission for SMEs will constitute de minimis support (pursuant to the Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure and Development of March 19, 2015 on granting de minimis aid under regional operational programs for 2014-2020 (Journal of Laws of 2015, , item 488).
- Recruitment in accordance with the codes of the PKD sections, which fit into selected Smart Specialization Areas of Wielkopolska and the Konin subregion.
- The condition for participation in the recruitment is sending / delivering the necessary documents, completed and signed within the time limit indicated in this vacancy notice (application form, information form provided when applying for de minimis aid, declarations on de minimis aid granted, entry in the National Court Register or CEIDG, GDPR statement).
Qualification of enterprises that will meet all the above-mentioned formal requirements will be based on the following criteria:
- declaration of willingness to organize a study visit in your company - 15 points
- the order of submitting the application form - 10 points
If two or more companies receive the same number of points, the decisive factor will be the number of points received for the order of applications, according to the date of submitting the application form with attachments.
Applications will be accepted until August 31, 2022.
In order to apply for participation in an economic mission:
- register / pre-register at the telephone number: 691 724 562,
- provide the application form, the information form provided when applying for de minimis aid, declarations on de minimis aid granted, entry in the National Court Register or CEIDG, declaration regarding the GDPR to the seat of Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A. in Konin, ul. Zakładowa 4, 62-510 Konin, from 8.00 to 16.00.
If you have any questions, please contact the project office employees at the indicated ones